You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Monday, August 29, 2005

Hi

Hi-that's what I wrote on everyone's e-mail. What else can you say? I'm at Laurel's house, taking a break from all the college packing. I'm sooooo sick of packing. It's going to rain, right? I'm supposed to be out on the Connecticut River and camping out tommorrow and i'm going to be one wet person.

I stayed up late last night finnishing the book I had to read for school, of course I had the whole summer to read it....but I swear that I intentionally left it till later because it was a short book and I did not want to forget what I'd read and have to read it twice...

I told Jess in an e-mail that my blog would not measure up to hers. Perhaps things will be better when I actually have something to say?

Laurel and I spent some time capturing a Daddy-Longlegs and throwing him gently out the window! (We didn't squish him, so if it rains it's not our fault.)

I'm leaving tommorow for Smith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But right now, for us anyway, it's still summer: a time to get up late (Laurel is trying to decide what to wear today- she's in her pajamas....and i'm in some clothes that I don't like because I'm packed and I don't want to rewash anything....) anyway....

Today is the first day for the highschool students!!!!!!!!
I feel so old. I remember when the current Juniors were freshmen-only 2 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!
It was so much fun starting out Senior year!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to meet my roommate....she's from Washington State and we've only e-mailed back and forth......

any way...hey, it changed color! how did it know i was just thinking about doing that? wow!!!!

I think it's time to stop writting......


Later: we ate macaroni and chese for lunch, of course....damn!
That's a big swear for me!!!! But I wasn't talking about the food, but my old PC at home....
Laurel: I admitt it, my computer is a dinasaure!!!!! I have a time delay as I type....I can't stand this.....hey: it will force me not to write for that long.....

Attention all: I will be on my pre-orientation trip tommorrow through thursday, then my computer will be coming with my parents on Friday so I will drop off the face of the earth until the weekend....

3 Comments:

  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger Laurel said…

    I'm confused, your template keeps changing, though i think you're gone. reason?? have fun canoeing. I can't believe you're not totally sick of it after camp. At least you'll be the expert and can inform people to be seated in the stern or bow, and hold the gunnels in a highly snooty manner. Have fun

     
  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger Jess-Beast said…

    Leah!

    Post! Post of life and goodness! Post of death and badness! Post of anything! Post! Post! Post!

    Oh and have fun!

    Love you bunches, Love you tons, Love you oodles,

    ~Jess^_^

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger Laurel said…

    ok, if you don't post soon i'm going to..... i'm going to.....i didn't want to resort to this but I WILL STOP CHECKING IT because have been doing so for week and you seem incapable of posting...grarg!!!!! or at least comment at our posts so we know you're alive. shessh

     

Post a Comment

<< Home