You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Friday, October 06, 2006

"Home is where the heart is..."

I love the Beauty and the Beast Broadway show CD that Laurel gave me...and "Home" is one of my favorite songs from it!! (Reference to title of post.)

I'm sorry I haven't been writting on my blog this year, but I've been having trouble adjusting to school and things this year and I had other things to worry about besides writting on a blog...when I had free time I wrote for myself in my "Writing Notebook" or did home work or slept. I've had sooooo much more time this year because I haven't been on blogger!!!! I'll try not to drop off the face of the earth for too long, but email is a lovelly thing, and it is private!!!! School is going well...I'm taking Psych at UMass, a Comp Lit class about girls in adventure stories (science fiction/ fantasy is on our reading list), Latin and Ancient Greek. For some wierd schedualing reason all the Classics Prof's who usually teach Greek are teaching Latin and vice versa...of course you can only be a Classics Prof if you know both languages really well, so they are qualified, but most people tend to prefer one or the other or study one more...so things are messed up. I think I know who I want to be my major advisor and I need to declare my major by the end of this year. Greek is really hard but I love it a lot. Latin translation is rediculous, but though I can't do it, I get good grades on the grammer review quizzes!!!! I had my first Greek test this afternoon...much longer than quizzes we've had.

But now I'm home...where it is cold, and the air crisp, and the leaves yellow, red and orange. It took me an extra hour coming home because of traffic...I didn't get off the highway because the exit too was backed up!!! But now I'm home...

1 Comments:

  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger Jess-Beast said…

    Yay for a post. I am still jealous of your latin and greek classes. I suspect that I always will be. Your lit class sounds awesome- I just had a visting writer from around your area come to my school. Her name's Meg Kearney. Very good poetry.

    Got to wash the dye our of my hair!

    Loves,
    ~Jess^_^

     

Post a Comment

<< Home