You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I'm blogging again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank God....my computer is working again!!!!!!!!!!!
So, you know I went on a trip (which was a lot of fun!!!!!!!!!!) and when I got back I had a couple of days before my parents were going to bring my computer....and when they did I couldn't log on....so I've been bored and trapped and it hasn't been fun
and I don't need you to scold me, Laurel.

Anyway, my roommate is nice, the other students are nice, and the classes I'm registered for are good...I only tested into French 120, but I'm out of Elementary Latin and into Latin
prose and poetry. My First Year Semminar is the one i wanted "Rites of Passage" it's in my department : Classics. I'm also taking Ballet I and yesterday I auditioned for the Chorus and probably will get in, I'm doing a Fiddle Music group too, and today I auditioned for Voice lessons....they had an accompaniest!...and I handed one copy of the music to him, and kept one for myself.... I'm Waitlisted for Drawing I butI'm pushing myself into it.


I needed 9 books for one class!!!!!!! But I got mostly used books and I spent about $255 on books.

I have several friends....my closest ones are: Megan, Katlyn, Katy, Sarah (who auditioned for
orchestra and is now one of the two trumpets (and our orchestra has played and Carnegie Hall!!!)), and Lauren.

My roommate is really nice and we need to buy a rug and curtians.


Convocation is tonight and we are preparing to celebrate in costume and in the nude (no, not me...but I'm going pant-less (in a skirt and bikini top and our house will be wearing lays...we have a tropical theme. ))


I feel like I'v known the girls all my life, I didn't see them for a day and it felt like a year. The five of us had a hair dying, bonding experience which didn't work, plus you can't dye your hair in the sinks (we didn't know that then.) I did not dye my hair.

I'm sortof getting used to typing on my lap top.

I should go because I want to walk to diner with people and I think they might leave without me
I wonder if this red will be visible with my background?


1 Comments:

  • At 9:33 PM, Blogger Jess-Beast said…

    Hey Leah,

    glad to know that you're having a good time! Did you really dye your hair??

    Your classes sound better than mine because I didn't really get to offically sign up for any- though my Englsih seminar is 3 hours long with a tea break in the middle. There are no Latin Classes on Campus (tear) but there are some at Cornell (to from which I can take one class per year)- but I'm in French 200, which is above me in speaking (b/c Mr. G. never really spoke French with us) but behind me in grammar (yay! I'm a grammar-nazi in every language!).

    So yeah- need to get back to writing a paper!

    Love ya bunches, Love ya tons, Love ya oodles,

    ~Jess^_^

     

Post a Comment

<< Home