Since you ask...
Since you asked, I'll post, but I don't know why I am since no one commented on my post once I finally made it.
Things are going well here.
I've had a headache all day...the kind when you feel sick. So that's been fun!! I locked my roommate out of the room this evening!! (It was an accident.)
I can't decided whether to go with friends to a concert in town, watch Pirates of the Caribbean II with a friend in an auditorium showing on campus, or go to my friend's 22 birthday party. (The party goes until 2am, so I can probably stop in before I go to bed...at 10pm hopefully!!!!)
Have I said yet: I love my room...I go to bed early, and wake up early and watch the sunrise!!! My room faces east. I love the morning and sun and the mountains!!! There has been a nice wind. They finally turned the heat on, so now I really need to leave my windows open or I'll roast.
I was talking about how I love trees today and one of my friends said: "Yup, You're from Vermont!!" (Not that all Vermonters like trees, or anything...)
OK...this is not making me feel better. I want to do my HW, but I think my head needs me to take a nap!!
Things are going well here.
I've had a headache all day...the kind when you feel sick. So that's been fun!! I locked my roommate out of the room this evening!! (It was an accident.)
I can't decided whether to go with friends to a concert in town, watch Pirates of the Caribbean II with a friend in an auditorium showing on campus, or go to my friend's 22 birthday party. (The party goes until 2am, so I can probably stop in before I go to bed...at 10pm hopefully!!!!)
Have I said yet: I love my room...I go to bed early, and wake up early and watch the sunrise!!! My room faces east. I love the morning and sun and the mountains!!! There has been a nice wind. They finally turned the heat on, so now I really need to leave my windows open or I'll roast.
I was talking about how I love trees today and one of my friends said: "Yup, You're from Vermont!!" (Not that all Vermonters like trees, or anything...)
OK...this is not making me feel better. I want to do my HW, but I think my head needs me to take a nap!!

3 Comments:
At 10:22 PM,
Jess-Beast said…
I would watch Pirates II and then go to a bit of the birthday. It sounds sensible and reasonable- and you can do a bunch of stuff.
It's nice to hear from you! Post whether we comment or not. Comments are not the point. Comments do not symbolize love or popularity. Just post- and post- and post.
Love you bunches,
~Jess^_^
At 1:43 PM,
Me said…
We all read posts eventually, its how we know that eachother is alive, without having to buy like 4 phone cards a month.
I am not a morning person and I would probably hate your room waking me up in the morning.
At 4:00 PM,
Myles said…
I love having alot of sunlight in the morning, it makes sleeping in that much better to know fully well the sun is up.
And the whole Vermont tree-hugging conspiracy is annoying, since Castleton has plenty of New Yorkers I'm acused of being a hippy too much
Post a Comment
<< Home