Nudity
So....
I experienced my first Convocation.
What can I say to do Convocation at Smith justice? Lots of screaming...I have never heared so much prolonged noise of that level before.
It is well known that men and boys from town line the streets to see the smithies in thier underwear or less.....that's a bit overstating it....I didn't see that many people......maybe about three.(though people stared from thier cars.
The college gowns of the proffessers are so funny. The speakers all commented on how they were over dressed!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lots of bras and such!!!!!! I didn't catch sight of any full streakers though three girls in my house went for a clothes less run once we got home.
I'm listening to Pachabel's Canon right now and it's making me happy!!!!!!
My first class tommorrow is at nine, then I have my wait listen one at one or so.
My Birthday is in six days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I wish I could have had a commplete count starting at Sept. First....that reminds me of Hogwarts.....the speakers mentioned Hogwarts tonight.
My campus is so beautyful, I've really been enjoying it!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I experienced my first Convocation.
What can I say to do Convocation at Smith justice? Lots of screaming...I have never heared so much prolonged noise of that level before.
It is well known that men and boys from town line the streets to see the smithies in thier underwear or less.....that's a bit overstating it....I didn't see that many people......maybe about three.(though people stared from thier cars.
The college gowns of the proffessers are so funny. The speakers all commented on how they were over dressed!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lots of bras and such!!!!!! I didn't catch sight of any full streakers though three girls in my house went for a clothes less run once we got home.
I'm listening to Pachabel's Canon right now and it's making me happy!!!!!!
My first class tommorrow is at nine, then I have my wait listen one at one or so.
My Birthday is in six days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I wish I could have had a commplete count starting at Sept. First....that reminds me of Hogwarts.....the speakers mentioned Hogwarts tonight.
My campus is so beautyful, I've really been enjoying it!!!!!!!!!!!!1

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home