You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Sunday, February 05, 2006

I'm home!!!

Hi, I'm home...my mom and dad drove down to get me and I stayed over night. Katie and Laurel came to visit today and ate lunch here. I've finished my HW but I need to study, pack up and get back to school...where I will be miserable again for a few days until I re-adjust. But I think it would be great fun to come home next weeked too...but I doubt my parents will want to come get me again. I also want to visit the Amherst Hillel people in a couple of weeks with one of the Sarahs that I know. (She doesn't know this yet, but I know she wants to get off campus.) But then I'd really miss my friends...so maybe we can all go exploring together...though I can't imagine that would work...the K is their world. I'm hungery!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger Laurel said…

    caught up on the blogs finally, i know how much you like comments. I'm so bored/questioning life's purpose. Current stance is life's purpose is to keep oneself busy enough that one doesn't question life's purpose. i think i'll go attempt cooking or cleaning or somehow numbing the mind so i don't wonder anymore.

     
  • At 9:10 PM, Blogger Me said…

    wow theres got to be something for you to do laurel...I'll think on it.

    later

     

Post a Comment

<< Home