More Hot Jewish Guys
...Well, one, but that's a start. (In my J-term class taught by the Rabbi.) I must go to breakfast now, but I'll write more later, maybe.
This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...
7 Comments:
At 4:02 PM,
Me said…
it's nice to hear from you
At 9:31 AM,
Laurel said…
that maybe was a little ominous
At 10:19 AM,
Leah said…
Why is that ominous?
At 3:52 PM,
Me said…
like a dooms day signal
At 7:54 PM,
Laurel said…
"but i'll write more later, maybe" sounds like either you'll write more later or maybe you're so fed up with everything and everyone that you won't ever write again!! (that was exagerated, i don't think that's what you were saying it's just what "maybe" sounds like)
At 1:43 AM,
Myles said…
Wow hot jewish guys? Tell me more?
/sarcasm
Since you havent updated and its this early in the semester i can assume you're having fun!
At 12:11 PM,
Leah said…
No...you are all analyzing too much...I was just saying that for the fun of it. Not much is happening here and classes start on Monday and I have a LAtin quiz and I have to figure out what books to buy and how to sign up for classes at other schools...ah...
Post a Comment
<< Home