You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Sunday, November 27, 2005

I'm going back to school.

Sigh.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger Laurel said…

    i'm back, got here at like 1pm and took a nap until 5 went to dinner and did homework.. school. sigh...

     
  • At 11:10 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    I thought about calling you...I'm amused that I can only find one tank top, if in fact I did get two....?

    Oh well...I also brought some ones I don't like but that will be useful, from home. Hope your trip was good...I haven't done any shopping.

    Am now going to bed early!!!!

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger Me said…

    first class of the day over with and still 2 too go.
    sigh
    Later

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger Laurel said…

    you left one at my house. i found it after you left

     

Post a Comment

<< Home