You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Boston

We took a caoch bus into Boston...I didn't do homework as planned, I slept!!!
My class saw the Greek Vases at the Museum of Fine Arts, then we ate lunch at a Thi Restaurant...I love coconut ice cream!!! (The school paid for everything.)
Then I met my aunt and we went for a walk and went shopping...I ended up buying a peacoat at Gap, but I'm going to do some research to make sure that's the style I want...it has two pockets on the front, a detachable hood, silky feeling lining...buttoned strips on the sleaves and a belt around the wasit, and it is pretty and warm. My aunt gave me a late birthday present...earrings!

I have a five page paper to write, and a midterm to study for...Laurel's birthday is quickly approaching...

2 Comments:

  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger Me said…

    its all good
    you'll get it done and you'll be fine

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger Myles said…

    I want a field trip :(

    Glad you're having fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home