You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Friday, October 28, 2005

French Class

I actually completed all parts of my French presentation, and did a good job according to my classmates (well, at least one who saud so, and one who congradulated me, or something.) My teacher seemed to enjoy it, as one of my class mates said...I wich once and for all I'd remember her name. I also got an A- on my last essay...which was hard, so I'm happy...that's better than I usually do when writing in English!!

There is a Halloween party at Hampshire that everyone is talking about...I'm sure it will be scary-this is Hampshire that we are talking about. You need connections to go. I know people who are going...I could probably get in somehow. But I on;y have my tail and ears, not a fancey costume, plus I'm tiered and looking forward to going to bed early...

We also are having a pep rally, bon fire, food kind of thing tonight...this is a first for my school...but It's at seven, when Shabbat dinner is...I feel like it would be fun to go to this one of a kind event, but I'd prefer to be with friends...and at the Shabbat dinner and services there will be people who love me...plus they need people to go becuase of all the confliting events pulling epole away...

So I can't decide.

Before, and during part of tea I joined some housemates in the TV room to watch Ten Things I Hate About You...which I'd never seen before, yet everyone else had so they kept quoting before the movie sqid the same lines and some times they talked and I missed a little bit. We were watching it becuase one girl broke up with her girlfriend and needed cheering up. The movie was unbelievable in places...but sooo cute, especially seeing it after not being in high scholl anymore.

I'm soooo tiered.

Bed time...I had lunch during the movie....at around two thirty or three. (I skipped it to work in the computer lab, which was good...I was able to print in color!!!!!!)

Maybe I'll say more later...
Have a good night...Shabbat Shalom!

4 Comments:

  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    Laurel-I continued conversation under "Ears" so go back and read comments from there. I didn't feel like putting it anywhere else.

     
  • At 12:45 AM, Blogger Me said…

    big parties are a bad idea on halloween people end up in the hospital. find a nice small one with friends, thats better

     
  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger Myles said…

    I'm not going to any parties, just sitting around on the comp or watching movies.
    Perhaps some homework...nah.

     
  • At 11:56 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    I'm not panning on going to a party....I went to Shabbat services and food eating instead...and the "bon fire" sounds campfire sized to me (at the peprally, so I'm glad that I went to the K).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home