Before I forget...
The violin story...Maya says that her violin teacher here at school says that he has the only remaining Stratevarious...so does that mean the only completley original one, or something?
I thought there were more than that...five?
Been meaning to say this for a while.
Also...Livie's teacher broke one of my pegs, then the next time a string, so boh violins are now at homw for repairs and I keep hiding my shoulder rest from her so that her bad luck with my violins does not continue!!! (He teacher turned down his nose at my violins and bows, but he loves the shoulder rest.
Anothe intersting thing about me...my right earlobe is swollen from achne and so it hurts..I sleep on my left side...and I don't dare change my earrings...dad had to out them back in last weekend becuase it was swollen and I couldn't get it to go in on my right ear.
You know what's really cool? The little joy stick option on my lap top functions like the touch pad in that if you tap it it clicks on things!!!
Nite!
I thought there were more than that...five?
Been meaning to say this for a while.
Also...Livie's teacher broke one of my pegs, then the next time a string, so boh violins are now at homw for repairs and I keep hiding my shoulder rest from her so that her bad luck with my violins does not continue!!! (He teacher turned down his nose at my violins and bows, but he loves the shoulder rest.
Anothe intersting thing about me...my right earlobe is swollen from achne and so it hurts..I sleep on my left side...and I don't dare change my earrings...dad had to out them back in last weekend becuase it was swollen and I couldn't get it to go in on my right ear.
You know what's really cool? The little joy stick option on my lap top functions like the touch pad in that if you tap it it clicks on things!!!
Nite!

3 Comments:
At 5:57 PM,
Laurel said…
are you sure it's not infected??
At 6:44 PM,
Me said…
yah you should check that out just incase
At 8:13 PM,
Leah said…
No...it's now Saturday and my ear is much better!!
Post a Comment
<< Home