I like chocolate!
I was actually happy when I wrote that last entry, however it came across to other people. . And...isn't it intersting that I don't speak of moods: I was in a good mood/ a bad mood...but I say "I was happy" or "I was unhappy."
For some reason the one way explains things better than the other...maybe because moods seem like something you can change, something other people notice, instead of being simply what you are, what you feel...and since it is my view of things, not someone else's view of me I speak the way I do...anyway...
There are over twenty seniors in my house, out of about sixty students..that's why I know so many, they make up 1/3 of the house...there are only twelve of my year, I think.
Spent much time in library for the first time...as I told Myles, I think, : you library people would be proud of me that I finnally met the books and the catelog...it's complex...our books are in the same catelog as the books at Mt. Holyoke, Hampshire, and Amherst, and there is a sepperate catolog for U Mass. We also have at least five libraries just at my school..ayou have to check where the books are because maybe you won't want to go all the way to Amherst.
I had fun being able to look up books from my computer in my room and then going to the library.
I had to go to the forth, and top floor, then underground to the lowerst floor, B.
My library is crazy...I was given a map at the refrence desk so I would be able to find my way around...most people never fully learn thier way around!!
Got done several things recently...last night and today...I look forward to continueing to do my work...I'm so thankful to have time that I really want to do my work!!!!
On that note...I'll get to it!
P.S. i forgot to title this entry, and when, a second after I'd entered it, I went back I had in the meantime put part of a kit kat bar in my mouth...So my title is the first thing I thought of, and not at all to do with the over all theme of the peice.
By the way, I lucked out and could not find my sheet late last night from ballet, but just barely made myself write my last journal enrty before going to bed, instead of waiting till tonight...and that was good because we had to hand them in for the first time!!!!
P.P.S It's now 7:58...I got my chorus shirt today...it's sooooo cool!!!!!!
Also...we have a tea w/ house alumnae soon!!!!!!!!
For some reason the one way explains things better than the other...maybe because moods seem like something you can change, something other people notice, instead of being simply what you are, what you feel...and since it is my view of things, not someone else's view of me I speak the way I do...anyway...
There are over twenty seniors in my house, out of about sixty students..that's why I know so many, they make up 1/3 of the house...there are only twelve of my year, I think.
Spent much time in library for the first time...as I told Myles, I think, : you library people would be proud of me that I finnally met the books and the catelog...it's complex...our books are in the same catelog as the books at Mt. Holyoke, Hampshire, and Amherst, and there is a sepperate catolog for U Mass. We also have at least five libraries just at my school..ayou have to check where the books are because maybe you won't want to go all the way to Amherst.
I had fun being able to look up books from my computer in my room and then going to the library.
I had to go to the forth, and top floor, then underground to the lowerst floor, B.
My library is crazy...I was given a map at the refrence desk so I would be able to find my way around...most people never fully learn thier way around!!
Got done several things recently...last night and today...I look forward to continueing to do my work...I'm so thankful to have time that I really want to do my work!!!!
On that note...I'll get to it!
P.S. i forgot to title this entry, and when, a second after I'd entered it, I went back I had in the meantime put part of a kit kat bar in my mouth...So my title is the first thing I thought of, and not at all to do with the over all theme of the peice.
By the way, I lucked out and could not find my sheet late last night from ballet, but just barely made myself write my last journal enrty before going to bed, instead of waiting till tonight...and that was good because we had to hand them in for the first time!!!!
P.P.S It's now 7:58...I got my chorus shirt today...it's sooooo cool!!!!!!
Also...we have a tea w/ house alumnae soon!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:
At 10:03 PM,
Me said…
ah the events that make up your day
Post a Comment
<< Home