You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Face Book

I am now on Facebook...so you can talk to me there as well...

Oooo...this is exciting...TWO places in which to parler!!!!! (I know, that was a double "to".)

I got another part of Laurel's B. Day present today!!!

I also got a card in my mail box that I have a package, but it was after window hours, so I won't see if it was from Laurel until tomorrow...but it being my late day, I'll have the morning free to check it out!!!!!!

Livie told me today that exclamation points are not to be used in buisness letters, that better words were...I'm sad...I love excessive punctuation....

One frikin' night till I'm home!!!!!!!!!!!

(Wow, didn't realize I was so excited, or that when I do try to swear I can't!!!)

Ah well, being pathetic os sometimes fun!!!


Saw girls at outside campus center in their field hockey unniforms and holding sticks and was jealous.


Must do work...

Jess-I love the facebook photo...

Myles-Same to you...(Joking, I don't have one yet either)

Myles & Katie -Here's to D&D!!!

Sam-See you.

Laurel- See you (I hope)

Laurel & Jess- Hang in there! : )



I got more gifts this morning, of course I had to get Livie becuase today without contacts I could not figure out which of us the gifts were for.


May your dreams be bug free, and your beds warm and soft.

(How many variations on this can I come up with?)

Love to all...

G'night...

(Not that I"m about to go to bed any time soon...)

1 Comments:

  • At 12:48 AM, Blogger Myles said…

    Yeah I only joined a day before you. I statred a BF Crew group, but it only accepts members from my school so that makes me sad.
    I put up a bad photo of me, a replacement will have to wait until next week.
    See you soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home