You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Yeah Right

I take back waht I said in teh comments to my last post...it was not a relaxing day...

There were men running around in my house all day trying to fix the fire alarms so we don't toast in our beds...and they were testing the alarms....now I know there is no way I won't wake up if they go off....ouch!!!!!!!

Went to dedication/ribbon cutting for Kosher-Hallal dinning...fun, educational, and yummy...got to meet Hilliel leaders and hear people's names...alll of us were either named Leah, Rachel or Sarah....and that really isn't a joke!! I said "Hi, I'm Leah," to another first year...and she said "Hi, I'm Rachel." It's so cool to be able to talk to people about kosher food or cougle or Shabbat
and not have to explain anything!!!!And most og us did have brown curly hair!!!

The Muslim chaplan wore a really pretty pink outfit and turbin, and Babbi Bruce looked like a rabbi...I've learned that we have two rabbi's kind of....there's a special guy, not our rabbi, who oversees the kosher cooking.

I'm sooooo full.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger Myles said…

    Now I'm hungry.

    Alarm tests are annoying. I can't see how so many people slept through the last firedrill they had.

     
  • At 10:48 PM, Blogger Me said…

    we've only had one of those *knock on wood* and it was about 10:00 so all was good

    Later

     
  • At 12:43 AM, Blogger Laurel said…

    you know you like explaining stuff to us, its like we're foreign. and remember the story of rachel and leah- never trust an employer!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home