You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Changes to Chorus Schedual

I'm lazy & have home work so I'm not rewritting the schedual corrections:

"HI dorks,

some corrections to the schedule:

March 10 is the dress rehearsal (friday) and March 11 is the concert (saturday) French music

ALSO:

i forgot to include our singing the Family weekend service............October 16 (day after Montage) 9:45am call...10:30 service. includes some free donughts....etc :)

PLUS:

We have been invited to sing in a benefit concert for Hurricane Katrina. The concert is Friday evening, Sept. 30 at 8:00pm in JMG. Please let me know if you cannot make it.....but let me say this is an excellent cause (my best friend is a choral director in downtown New Orleans....he STILL can't go home!) I think we should make every effort not just to sing in it, but to get many people to attned and donate $$ as well.

email me if you have an excused absence.

see you tomorrow.....with DOMINIC MEMORIZED

choir love,

deanna"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home