You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Sunday, September 18, 2005

No Title

I'm not depressed, or lazy, or very homesick (only a wee bit...so little I usually don't know that I am, untill I realize something here is not the way I'd like it to be.) I just happen to not even have gone down the street for my mail....Got a card from Ashley!!!!!....anyway, I realized that the fartest I'd gone from home yesterday was to meals at Cutter-Z. I stayed in my house the whole day....and there was a party and my house friends went to several things....in cluding the activities fair...........

anyway...I have home work to do, and am not looking forward to a very busy Monday.

I guess I should be happy that three of my five classes only meet twicw a week, chorus three times, and my two language classes...three times.

The weekend should be my going-someplace-time, but I'm across campus during the week, and it's only on weekends when I can stay at home.

Anyway...I hope everyone is happy is scholarsland, or where ever you are. Pass the word around about the blogs and get a bigger network of them up!!!!They'er very fun and helpful....

For me, who never had instant messanger, or talked over the internet except for regular e-mail, this is especially fun....

anyway...

7 Comments:

  • At 12:58 AM, Blogger Myles said…

    :heart:
    Yeah, I'm getting into this too. Its weird. Hopefully one of these days I'll have something to write about.

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger Me said…

    Hi
    that is all
    later

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Me said…

    my pic is awesome

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Me said…

    so i had to post again

     
  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger Myles said…

    ....your pic isnt working

     
  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    What do you mean, it's not working...I can see it.

    By the way...thank you for posting, you two, I've been checking my blog over, and over, and over again without any new results, until now.

    -Leah

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    jess-

    If you've read Myles' comment I thought the other day that we really could turn the blogs into a novel...with as much truth, or fiction as you 'd like...

    though actually, myles should join the project too....or anyone else, I guess...not too many people, though...anyway...this project can't be planned until it is decided on to do it...but perhaps I should sav ethe glory for myself...since I thout of it. By the way, do you remember if I or Jess has the story from Freshman year? We could write a book called "Th Blogs" or with a better title and each could write her own story....the way we did kind of with that other story...anyway, dnyone...don't steal my idea...

    G'night,
    Leah

     

Post a Comment

<< Home