You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Friday, September 09, 2005

Sigh

I can't get my writting in my last message to get smaller....I've tried several times.

I feel so free, and much better- I changed my previous postes to be about Smith, with a name.

Did you know that men are like pieces of meat around here and we are all very famished lionesses?

It's so bad that some girls were discussing how they like this forty year old professor...does this sound like "Mona Lisa Smile"? I'd heared that old Wellsely girls disagreed with parts of the movie....but I imagine it to be pretty accurite.

Most people here really love it.

It takes some getting used to ...all the girls walking around holding hands...but not that much getting used to.

I have to wash and return the tea cups and saucers Livie and I borrowed from the kitchen this morning for tea as we studied after breakfast.

I feel hermitish: I didn't go to the comedien, the coffee hour at the museum, town with my friends(Well I wanted to but they left without me) or the upperclasswomen next door to watch a movie....Instead I'm in my room writing in my blog .

I guess one could argue that I am now more connected because I'm doing this to connect with you guys....


gagh....I need posters!!!!!!!!!!!!

My walls are white with blue spots where someone elso put stuff and took the paint off with whatever it was. I've met several former inhabitents of my room!!!!!!!!!

We have the smallest double in the house...and It's got a chimney, radiator amd doors in the way.....we are complimented on our arrangement which was hard to figure out.

But---we have a roof/porch outside our large window and our smaller window doesn't have a screan and there is a stepstool on the ledge so.....we have our owm private porch!!!!!!!!1

We also have two walk- in closets which are bigger than my closet at home where our dressers are.

We also have this funny cabinet with a door built into the wall where the chimmney, or whatever, is.............

yippeee!!!!!!!!!!



The other day I had a thought that I had not been able to have ever before:

"Wow, I'm the only white person in this room!"


Our house is the best on campus and very diverse, with major house pride, the best president ever, awsume HONS and the Prez herself has said that we're wonderful!!!!!!!!!


Livie's going to bed, and I'm tiered too.....

G'night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home