I really should be working right now!
Hi, there's a party at the Campus Center tonight. Felds, who works there was out chalking about it and I stopped to say hi to her on my way home.
Had my five hour chorus rehersal tonight. Sage Hall is across campus from me but I now have rehursal there three nights a week. I heared that there are 60 members of the choir and 60 people didn't make it in. The music is hard. We learned it by sight sining, not by hearing it first. But we sounded really, really good already!!!!!!!!
Livie and I finnally did our laundry tonight!!!!!!!!!!
Will I get lessons? We'll see on monday.
We don't have house tea until the 23rd, or whatever that friday is....sad, very sad....
I've been giving my parents orders of ehat to bring this weekend when they visit for my birthday: among other things I'm getting my tea pot and tea and two mugs!!!!!!!!11
My friends are planning to bake cookies, but I'd wanted to bake a B. Day cake.....
But my scedual is so full already.....Oh-
Usually the college gives out agendas, but they didn't, so the bookstore, places in town, everything....has sold out of them for the year....mom is bringing me one, hopefully....lots to do-
Later..........
Had my five hour chorus rehersal tonight. Sage Hall is across campus from me but I now have rehursal there three nights a week. I heared that there are 60 members of the choir and 60 people didn't make it in. The music is hard. We learned it by sight sining, not by hearing it first. But we sounded really, really good already!!!!!!!!
Livie and I finnally did our laundry tonight!!!!!!!!!!
Will I get lessons? We'll see on monday.
We don't have house tea until the 23rd, or whatever that friday is....sad, very sad....
I've been giving my parents orders of ehat to bring this weekend when they visit for my birthday: among other things I'm getting my tea pot and tea and two mugs!!!!!!!!11
My friends are planning to bake cookies, but I'd wanted to bake a B. Day cake.....
But my scedual is so full already.....Oh-
Usually the college gives out agendas, but they didn't, so the bookstore, places in town, everything....has sold out of them for the year....mom is bringing me one, hopefully....lots to do-
Later..........

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home