You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Friday, September 16, 2005

Important Information...

I haven't shared this Smith Advise/Saying with you yet so here goes:

House Booty is Bad Booty...i.e....it's not good to date someone in your house because when you break up things get too nasty and complicated.

Good, sound advise.

I don't plan on needing to follow it, unless we go co-ed which is highly unlikely...the students whould never permit it...and if we did I'd eat my hat.

We had Recycled Percussion preform for us tonight...they were amazing drummers, but not as entertaining as Stomp or The Blue Man Group....yet they were free, paid for my the school!!!!

Yeah for free stuff.

We can take as much food as we want out of the dinning halls!!!---they wil even give you ingredients for you're baking somwtimes...apples for pie etc.

After the preformance my friends came over and I was back in Latin class, but without you guys and Miss Huntoon...we sat around a round table in my dinningroom and ate the rest of my cake and drank tea and laughed!!! They sang "Happy Birthday" to me!!! This was the five of us, and people would come home, hear us, poke thier heads in and smile because it looked like we were having a good time!!!!

Katlyn gave me a really beautiful boquet of flowers today for my birthday....a pink rose, pink and orange and purple flowers...!!!!

Livie and I stayed shopping in town longer than we'd thought we would and so we went out to eat...at a pizza place....we had calzons...

Livie gave me a little pouperi and I've gotten several cards too for my birthday.

My internet will be down tommorow, so they tell us, so you won't be hearing from me...otherwise I might make an extra effort to talk to Myles so he isn't lonely....but he'll just have to deal...

Anyway...it's late...

Livie's been in bed for a while, though I still hear tons of movement in the world upstairs.

G'night.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger Myles said…

    I know you won't be able to read this for a little while, but I just thought I would post.
    It good that you had a fun birthday party and I laughed when I saw the word 'Booty' in your blog. Have fun.

     
  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    Thanks, Myles!!!

    -Leah

     

Post a Comment

<< Home