My Birthday and other unrelated matters!
I forgot that yesterday was something special. 9/11
Anyway-
Decided to keep French but go into boringly a repeat of what I know Latin...the teacher is a young, thin gay guy with good fashion sense and who is very nice...he could be Greek. I like him a lot. The other Latin teacher was also very nice, but the translation wasn't. I know that I'd be very confused in the lower class if I hadn't had any high school Latin. Couldn't understand most of the other French teacher's rapid fire French, but others could...they are reading Asterix!!!! So, am stuck in class where I can understand the French spoken by the teacher, but find the exercises way too easy, even after the summer.
We got two pretty posters today.....and assignment books...Livie went for a long walk through Main Street.
Ballet-So much fun....the teacher understands that we need to have fun, even though we aren't 8 years old anymore...she suggests buying the whole leatard/ tights/pink shoes!!!
We got to do a small floor reutine, and improvise and twirl!!!!!!
It was fun...
Don't know about voice...they havn't contacted me yet.
Must contact my adviser to change scedual.
Only have one class on tuesdays and thursdays, and three on mon/wed and two on fridays!!!!!
(I need more credits somehow.)
My friend Sarah, who also happens to be in my class tommorow, will meet me for lunch, bake the cake, then everyone will eat at my closest dinning hall and come over after dinner for cake.
I have chorus sectional at 8:00 pm.
I missed most of the chorus rehersal today because I was in town and forgot...
I wasn't in trouble , though...
Kisses- Leah
(should that be my new sign off, or should it be...)
Je t'aime....Leah.
Anyway-
Decided to keep French but go into boringly a repeat of what I know Latin...the teacher is a young, thin gay guy with good fashion sense and who is very nice...he could be Greek. I like him a lot. The other Latin teacher was also very nice, but the translation wasn't. I know that I'd be very confused in the lower class if I hadn't had any high school Latin. Couldn't understand most of the other French teacher's rapid fire French, but others could...they are reading Asterix!!!! So, am stuck in class where I can understand the French spoken by the teacher, but find the exercises way too easy, even after the summer.
We got two pretty posters today.....and assignment books...Livie went for a long walk through Main Street.
Ballet-So much fun....the teacher understands that we need to have fun, even though we aren't 8 years old anymore...she suggests buying the whole leatard/ tights/pink shoes!!!
We got to do a small floor reutine, and improvise and twirl!!!!!!
It was fun...
Don't know about voice...they havn't contacted me yet.
Must contact my adviser to change scedual.
Only have one class on tuesdays and thursdays, and three on mon/wed and two on fridays!!!!!
(I need more credits somehow.)
My friend Sarah, who also happens to be in my class tommorow, will meet me for lunch, bake the cake, then everyone will eat at my closest dinning hall and come over after dinner for cake.
I have chorus sectional at 8:00 pm.
I missed most of the chorus rehersal today because I was in town and forgot...
I wasn't in trouble , though...
Kisses- Leah
(should that be my new sign off, or should it be...)
Je t'aime....Leah.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home