Iphigenia
Guess what....you'll never guess...though my title kinda gives it away to some people...
...Katie, Laurel et Jess...
We have to give oral reports on books or movies, and I was one of the last to get to decide today, so I figured I wouldn't get anything good, but....
I get to do mine on Iphigenia the amazing film we saw in Latin IV!!!!!
I have to get the tape from Mt Holyoke, but I've already seen it!!!!!
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got up the nerve to go to CFLAC, our language media center and watched part of a movie which was french homework!!!!
I only had one class today...my favorite one...Rites of Passage...I was five minutes late, but I'm no tletting that bother me...I don't think it matters that much.
I should use italics more...they are a cool thing that I can't do when writting by hand!!!!!!!!!!!
Li vie(Olivia, my roommate, who is from Washington State, is borrowing my violin for her lesson today...it makes me nervous, but I trust her...but...
I'm an only child, OK, I have control issues...
That's enough for now,
Leah
...Katie, Laurel et Jess...
We have to give oral reports on books or movies, and I was one of the last to get to decide today, so I figured I wouldn't get anything good, but....
I get to do mine on Iphigenia the amazing film we saw in Latin IV!!!!!
I have to get the tape from Mt Holyoke, but I've already seen it!!!!!
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got up the nerve to go to CFLAC, our language media center and watched part of a movie which was french homework!!!!
I only had one class today...my favorite one...Rites of Passage...I was five minutes late, but I'm no tletting that bother me...I don't think it matters that much.
I should use italics more...they are a cool thing that I can't do when writting by hand!!!!!!!!!!!
Li vie(Olivia, my roommate, who is from Washington State, is borrowing my violin for her lesson today...it makes me nervous, but I trust her...but...
I'm an only child, OK, I have control issues...
That's enough for now,
Leah

3 Comments:
At 1:50 PM,
Me said…
be thankful that you only have to stress over your violin
today is a bad day.
At 3:10 PM,
Myles said…
consider yourself lucky, you only had to start sharing stuff now
But yes, when I borrowed Issac's violen, he freaked out at me so I can half-relate to your trouble.
poor Maria, I'll be in to see you guys.
At 9:15 PM,
Leah said…
What happened?
Post a Comment
<< Home