You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Monday, October 03, 2005

L'Shana Tova!

L'Shana Tova! (Happy New Year!)

My big sisters left a card that says:"Stressed backwards is desserts" and jelly beans and chocolate outside my room today...they also said to drink orange juice...later at breakfast I discovered that the orange juice was out...I also didn't see the sign until some house mates pointed it out (they are upperclass women and know what's going on in the world of secret present giving)

-my big sisters plastered the juice machine in the dinninghall with a sign for me!!!!"Drink juice, get well, love your big sibs"!!!!!

Listening to "Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow" is making me happy!!!

Holiday dinner in Alumnae House was soooo good!!!


Plastered B. Day cards and photos ect on the wall near my desk...that made me happy to!

I like being happy...

Didn't do any reading for history, and didn't let it bother me...the teacher will never know...I finnally realized how to get my HW done, a bit late for being caught up...just read a little bit every night...it seems like a simple answer, so why did i just think of it?

I'm not really as smart as everyone thinks I am!!!!

I've heard that my French professor is the hardest in the department, which makes me feel good.

This much I can say that is really good...my favorite class is Latin...so so far my major has not changed..but i feel that I should take Greek or Hbrew, or both, though I suppose I could keep accumulating decrees forever and thus learn all that I want to!!!!

Have a happy night!!!!!

Love,

Leah

2 Comments:

  • At 2:57 PM, Blogger Myles said…

    Its nice that you're getting better. Orange juice is good, I hate it when they run out at breakfast. Apple juice doesnt quite make the cut.

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger Me said…

    I think the orange juice at school is gross, I have my own in my fridge. the apple is the best at school

    Later

     

Post a Comment

<< Home