You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Only two more days...

Thank God, there are only two more, easy days until break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to go to D&D....and see Sam, and Myles...and go with Katie to see Laurel..and call Jess inexpensivly...


I got a tea bag holder, a mug, hot chocolate, a card and bath oil/scent things in differnt cool shapes...as a rinosoarus, elephant, turtlebutterfly, pig, moon and cat? bear?...Yippeeeeeee

My wall looks soooo colorful, cheerful and pretty and un-Leah-like...with pictures!!!!!!!!

Livie's and my beds are pink, bright pink, orange, purple...so is one picture on the wall, and out pillows!!!!!!!!!1

Colorful...like a sun rise or set.

I'm missing 3.5 rehursals for chorus because of the High Holidays...and two because of break...and our concert is the weekend we come back!!!!!!!!


I really need to stop eating these jelly beans!!!!!!!!

I love you all so much!!!!!!

I'm much too happy for my own good!!


There are leaves on the ground that go "crunch"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love automn!!!!!!!!


May your bed be bug free...G'night!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger Myles said…

    It will be cool seeing everyone again...I wonder if we'll actually play any D+D?

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger Laurel said…

    rule number 1: never play RPG when you have something better to do, like talk.

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger Me said…

    the leaves have fallen already?
    we are barely seeing color up here.
    D+D will be awesome.

    Later

     
  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger Myles said…

    I saw some leaves falling when I was coming back from work. Fall is here, though we are having a nice indian summer

    Of course i know we won't play D+D. It was a rhetorical question :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home