The "K" is Cool!!!
Went to services...skipped class, homework and chorus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We had a picknick of lqst night's left overs down by the boathouse by the pond.
Then seven of us girls took out three canoes and paddled ownstream a little and sang Hebrew a capella songs and we saw some other people down at the water doing Tash L'It (Spelling?) It was sooooooooooooo pretty:nature, the group of us girls, all in long blue and white skirts, fresh from services and lunch!!!!
We saw a Blue Heron...it was just sitting there!!!!
Then we went to the Kosher Kitchen and ate leftovers....cooking on the holiday would upset the kosherness of the kitchen....but we ate cream cheese on rasin challah, and chocolate almond milk (tastes kindof like Nutella-and it wqs there because there is a lot of soy dairy for when meat is eaten...but I'm still confused as to if there are two sets of silverware, and if they serve meat at all), and pears, apples, and sand cake from last friday....
They have two closets side by side:"Soy Closet"-which is partially a store room, and "Water Closet"-which is the bathroom!!-nd fish foam stickers were stuck around the trim ect.
It's a space governed by the students...they can leave stuff out, or on walls....unlike at the houses where because of fire regs nothing can be in the halls...
I'm enjoying the jelly beans fro my big sibs!!!
I feel like I have a whole other family from The K!!!!!-They are all upper classwomen....
I really have sooooo many big sisters it isn't funny.
I got play dough....but not play-do brand...and crayons and a big newspaper pad this morning...I keep trying to go to the bathroom in the mornings and almost step on stuff!!!!!!
At the moment I feel so loved...got e-mails from Katie and Ashley...was outside ignoring school for hours...e-mailed Frech proff that I had a holiday and wasn't going to do a bit of home work and she said it won't be collected till friday, so I'm good...but it's good to be sure that I'm set...
Still haven't done history reading....but don't have class till after break...only have library session tomorrow...
So I actually am in good shape...did very little in a lot of time at The K, but it was fun...you can eat and snack, and feel special...and have fun...we played the looking-at-toes-while-in-close- circle-and-screaming-game!!!!
On Paradise Pond...we didn't get off on the island...padled with Nora, who was one of the student leaders on the Pre-O!!!! WE've paddled together...and it waves....in worse, much worse conditions....we had smooth water and sun today!!!!!
It's a new year and I'm happy to be alive in it....
(Not that I wasn't happy to be alive in it on Saturday...)
Now I'm HAPPY, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shana Tova!!!!!!!!
Shalom!!!!!
We had a picknick of lqst night's left overs down by the boathouse by the pond.
Then seven of us girls took out three canoes and paddled ownstream a little and sang Hebrew a capella songs and we saw some other people down at the water doing Tash L'It (Spelling?) It was sooooooooooooo pretty:nature, the group of us girls, all in long blue and white skirts, fresh from services and lunch!!!!
We saw a Blue Heron...it was just sitting there!!!!
Then we went to the Kosher Kitchen and ate leftovers....cooking on the holiday would upset the kosherness of the kitchen....but we ate cream cheese on rasin challah, and chocolate almond milk (tastes kindof like Nutella-and it wqs there because there is a lot of soy dairy for when meat is eaten...but I'm still confused as to if there are two sets of silverware, and if they serve meat at all), and pears, apples, and sand cake from last friday....
They have two closets side by side:"Soy Closet"-which is partially a store room, and "Water Closet"-which is the bathroom!!-nd fish foam stickers were stuck around the trim ect.
It's a space governed by the students...they can leave stuff out, or on walls....unlike at the houses where because of fire regs nothing can be in the halls...
I'm enjoying the jelly beans fro my big sibs!!!
I feel like I have a whole other family from The K!!!!!-They are all upper classwomen....
I really have sooooo many big sisters it isn't funny.
I got play dough....but not play-do brand...and crayons and a big newspaper pad this morning...I keep trying to go to the bathroom in the mornings and almost step on stuff!!!!!!
At the moment I feel so loved...got e-mails from Katie and Ashley...was outside ignoring school for hours...e-mailed Frech proff that I had a holiday and wasn't going to do a bit of home work and she said it won't be collected till friday, so I'm good...but it's good to be sure that I'm set...
Still haven't done history reading....but don't have class till after break...only have library session tomorrow...
So I actually am in good shape...did very little in a lot of time at The K, but it was fun...you can eat and snack, and feel special...and have fun...we played the looking-at-toes-while-in-close- circle-and-screaming-game!!!!
On Paradise Pond...we didn't get off on the island...padled with Nora, who was one of the student leaders on the Pre-O!!!! WE've paddled together...and it waves....in worse, much worse conditions....we had smooth water and sun today!!!!!
It's a new year and I'm happy to be alive in it....
(Not that I wasn't happy to be alive in it on Saturday...)
Now I'm HAPPY, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shana Tova!!!!!!!!
Shalom!!!!!

1 Comments:
At 12:50 PM,
Me said…
today seems like a happy day for most people, Im glad for the positive light.
Later
Post a Comment
<< Home