You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Hot Jewish Guys...What More Could One Want?

They are handsome, intelligent, kind, Jewish, and they can sing...

As you might be able to guess I went to Amherst College for Yom Kippur.

I haven't written in a while.

I saw Sam, took Katie and went to the school...saw people there...

Went to see Laurel..saw Becca at the mall on the way north!!

Saw Laurel...had to ask myself what my life would have been like had I gotten into and gone to Middlebury. Could not help compairing the schools...they have pro and cons, both of them...luckily the things I love about my school outweigh the goodness of Middlebury, but that is partially because that's the best thing for me to think...I'm sure if I went to Middlebury I'd think it was better!

Very, very,very Laurel-sick.
Cured a bit by being with Katie and then hearing from Myles on the blogs....I'd really, really, really missed hearing from him.
Really just wanted to go to school with someone I love.
Must talk to Jess.


Lots of homework to do in between the depression, sleep deprivation, homework, homesickness, missing of friends, holiday celebrations, talks with people in my house, work at weaning myself off facebook, e-mail and blogs. That's one reason I haven't written...was a) at home and not in need of home connections, b) I was on Facebook instead c) I was trying to get work done and get out of my bad computer habit.

Called my mom and cried quickly before heading out to class this morning...mom's Luanne bi-polar cartoon she gave me is me exactly...
I keep feeling like I get settled in and then I realize that it will take the whole year before I stop crying all together...sorry if I'm depressing anyone whose having a depressed moment too...but...

I felt much better as soon as I got on my way to class/breakfast...just having the cold Fall air hit my face made me feel better...it is unbelievable how a mood can change that quickly!!!!!!!!!

Home work...
Speaking of that...I've got to go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home