You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Yippeeeee

I have found how to post pics and have found the time so...





Livie and I at our desks.



Livie and I on our beds.


Part of the TV room.


The livingroom.


Looking down the length of the livingroom.



Me on the front stairs up to the first floor.



Me at my door...the room at the top of the stairs.


Now that that is done I need to get back to work!!

5 Comments:

  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger Myles said…

    you've got such an amazing dorm! Seriously, I feel like i live in a paupers house. You have a grand piano in your living room!

     
  • At 10:04 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    You should come visit... :)
    We love seeing males, you'd be a hit!

     
  • At 11:18 PM, Blogger Laurel said…

    seems very homey, we just changed our room around this week so its all different! much better now.

     
  • At 12:05 AM, Blogger Me said…

    Its nice to finaly see where you live, its cute.


    p.s I hope you guys know that they caught the stocker that has been on the run peeping at girls on campus' arround New England. he was even at Middleberry. scarry

    plesent dreams.

     
  • At 12:20 AM, Blogger Leah said…

    Gee, thanks, Katie...pleasant dreams yourself.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home