You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Laurel came!!!!!!!!!!

Laurel came, I showed her more of the campus than she wanted to see!!! She went to Latin with me, but didn't come to watch me take my midterm for French!! I had a nervous day....worrying about the test and getting tiered of studying...I really hope I passed with a decent grade, like a C!! (We had an essay question given out ahead of time, but I only wrote it a little...I did have time to finnish it during the test, though I didn't have it memorized...I don't know how much that will negitively affect me.

I have five more guest meals on my card. I thought I started with more, I don't know how many i used up with my parents.

Went to services...we didn't have a minion...we had nine adults and one baby. Sigh.
Yummy food....though I blaime French for my tummy ach which kept coming and going.
After at about ten or ten thirty I walked home with Molly....we stood around talking, then I saw her house, then she came to mine (And after having Laurel at tea everyine thought she was another Leah friend from another school.) and we had the livingroom to ourselves....we sat around talking...she left at about a little after two in the morning. At the K was someone who looked familiar...it was Gace Harris's older sister, who I guess, goes to smith. We didn't know eachother's names but we could kindof place eachother! I didn't get a chance to tell her that my memory of her is as the lead in SRP's production of A Secret Garden.

It was cold last night...we could see our breath...
...the air was cold and pure...
...it smelled like winter...
...we could see the stars...

Molly is taking an astronomy class, so we were discussing stars a little.

Talbot, Molly's house, has a stuffed Moose on thier stairs down to thier old dinningroom. There other heads were stolen by another house a little while ago. Molly has a huge room. Well, you always hera of people would got lucky and got huge rooms!!

I just missed breakfast becuase I decided to get this out of the way now...I woke up at twelve, stayed in bed for a while.

I actually walked into my room, talking to Molly to show her my books, and turned on the light before I realized that Livie was already in bed.

Now I 'm sad because I was looking forward to breakfast and missed it...but Livie brought me back a muffin becuase I was sleeping!!! (I didn't realize I'd been writing for so long until it was too late...and I didn't want to stress myself by racing to Cutter-Z. )

I'll check my mail now, and grab a yogert at the campus center cafe. And wake up some more...I stayed up last yesterday because I hadn't talked so someone like that for a while...and I need to make more friends!!

This muffin is sooooo good...it's honey, or something tasting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There isn't any fruit in it I don't think.

Plus we both decided that we weren't tiered and it was Shabbat so we should do something special!

So...at one-thirty, pm, I am going to start my day!!!!!

I wish I had a poetry book here with me at school.

I want to take a book home one Shabbat...I almost did, then decided I wouldn't have time...I've been wanting for a while to copy some Jewish religious words down so I can read them occationally. They are so pretty but I used to only see them once a year on Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. By the way, the Sukkah is disapointing.

G'morning!
Wake up bright in the morning light to do what's right with all your might!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home