Snake
Snake is my new Ivy plant...I thought that was a highly original name, not. (Though I've been told that people don't usually name their plants, let alone Ivy plants, so perhaps it is an original name after all. ) So then it wasn't called anything...but I like having it have a name...I don't think I'll go so far as to call it he or she. Side track...Sarah from the forth floor brings plants home from her botany(?) class she offered some to us...but I can only handle one plant, I decided...I also don't have much room....she said she didn't have any more room either. I thought I mentioned my Ivy (A smith tradition from our famose greenhouses.) but my mom sounded surprised when I talked to her today, so I'm saying this now....My French calls to me....(orit doesn't, I tell myself that I have to do it, though myself does not want to and is complaining in an extrememly annoying voice...must do some diciplining...anyway, enough nonsense...I couldn't spell famoose if my life depended on it...

5 Comments:
At 8:33 PM,
Me said…
I want a plant it would spruse up the room.
At 8:41 PM,
Laurel said…
my plant almost died but i think it's coming back finally.. i accidentaly drowned it
At 10:32 PM,
Myles said…
maybe I should get a plant...it would have to be a cactus or spider plant though cause otherwise it would perish.
I've been thinking about getting a betta...
At 11:18 PM,
Laurel said…
leah, look at comments from previous post..it explains something
At 12:48 PM,
Jess-Beast said…
I got ivy as well (it must be a girl-school thing... or former, in my case). I named her Gertrude so I could call her Trudie (she's reaching up a picture of Johnny Depp's chest toward the window...)
~Jess^_^
Post a Comment
<< Home