You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Webdings

Sorry...I was suprised that I could read that entry. Then I forgot...it only showed as webdings in my edit window...like over a month ago when I couldn't get the whole thing to be the size I wanted I can't get the first part to switch fonts, nor do I have time to try to cut and paste into a new entry part or all of it...I 've e-mailed my dad my passwards because when all else fails you should have your parents do it. (I still like that philosophy!!) That's how I got links on my blog...I tried it but nothing happened.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:51 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    !@#$%^&*()_+!@#$%^&*()_+ So there!!

    Just saying that (It means 1234567890-=1234567890-=, or the number keys with shift) because putting wierd things on has gotten more responses that when I write normal things and so I need to write with strategies.

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger Laurel said…

    ok... well i copied your 'blah' entry into word and put it in times new roman so i could actualy read it. i thought that maybe it was just you typing furiously before i understood that it was actually words! sorry if you thought i was just being mean.

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger Me said…

    wow!!!!
    you guies will never guess what.....


















    I have nothing to say
    Later

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    My daddy fixed it for me...and Laurel...you get an A for effort and the sheer brilliance of cutting and pasting...I love that function, though control c and v were things I learned about not too long ago...I get more computer literate as I go along.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home