You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Monday, October 31, 2005

I'd like to clarify something...

From talking to my parents I've found I need to clarify some things...I'm not as crazy as I sound...I'm not religious, nor have my religious beliefs changed in any way shape or form since I got to school...Judaism just likes to question everything...the ideas about the Messiah were all hypothetical...celebrating holidays is fun and Shabbat is a holiday!!!! End of mentions of religion...we actually spent the whole class learning the historical facts about Jesus and Christianity in history today.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:47 PM, Blogger Myles said…

    I didn't think you were becoming a religious fanatic. You sounded like you were having fun.

     
  • At 12:39 AM, Blogger Me said…

    leah we all understand that you like to talk about your interests and we didn't think that you were becoming overly religous (or much more than you used to be)

    OK have fun and I'll see you soon

    Later

     

Post a Comment

<< Home