It's raining
I also wore my purple pants on monday, which I love and my mommy fixed for me-forgot to say that.
I've been short at leat two hours of sleep a night and I need to sleep.
Must write five page paper for tomorrow, I don't feel like using my 24 hour extension she's given us for one of our papers.
Had an evacuation at Seeley today...but we wouldn't have heard it or seen the lights had our door been closed...it took a while for us to decide to leave...a voice said not to use the elevators (we're on the first floor though) and then we went back inside later, without any offical person telling us it was OK...it was strange.
It was another good day, though not as obviously overbrimming with joy as on Monday.
Boys are coming to sing with us...chorus is excited...we get to host them in our rooms. Male voices are scarce...but to hear one who can sing too....ah...heaven...
I ordered a copy of the Autumn Serenade concert CD.
Ballet- I asked for extra credit for having gone to Mt. Holyoke's dance concert...which was good, but still, I wouldn't have gone if I didn't have to...I like sticking close to home and doing home work.
Right at 8 am I signed up for classes (my advisor gave me my code) I am currently registered for:
Latin
French
A history/literature history of Jewdaism class which my Jewish friend Molly is also taking!!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!
And also Intro to Anthro!!!!!
I got good grades on my French and Latin quizes!!!!!
Forgot to e-mail essy to myself to work on during lunch at computer lab in Seelye (my main classroom building) and had to call Livie who was home and logged onto my computer and e-mailed me my work!!!!Yeah roommate to the rescue!!!!!
It was downpouring, we got soaked sprinting from chorus across the street to dinner.
Some girls went outside in bikinis, just because they could...mud sliding.
This would be snow if the weather wasn't so weird, aka: warm
aka looks off...what does it mean literaly, anyway?
Well, G'night.
Just went into the hall to inform some Griffendors that I'm from Ravenclaw.
Sleep tight.
This is why I don't write as much anymore, because then I say everything and I don't stop.
Don't let the bed bugs bite.
Livie's cell is ringing...it's so anoying and only rings when she isn't here and it makes me jump...now her other phone is ringing.
Wake up bright,
In the morning light,
To do what's right,
With all your might.
I've been short at leat two hours of sleep a night and I need to sleep.
Must write five page paper for tomorrow, I don't feel like using my 24 hour extension she's given us for one of our papers.
Had an evacuation at Seeley today...but we wouldn't have heard it or seen the lights had our door been closed...it took a while for us to decide to leave...a voice said not to use the elevators (we're on the first floor though) and then we went back inside later, without any offical person telling us it was OK...it was strange.
It was another good day, though not as obviously overbrimming with joy as on Monday.
Boys are coming to sing with us...chorus is excited...we get to host them in our rooms. Male voices are scarce...but to hear one who can sing too....ah...heaven...
I ordered a copy of the Autumn Serenade concert CD.
Ballet- I asked for extra credit for having gone to Mt. Holyoke's dance concert...which was good, but still, I wouldn't have gone if I didn't have to...I like sticking close to home and doing home work.
Right at 8 am I signed up for classes (my advisor gave me my code) I am currently registered for:
Latin
French
A history/literature history of Jewdaism class which my Jewish friend Molly is also taking!!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!
And also Intro to Anthro!!!!!
I got good grades on my French and Latin quizes!!!!!
Forgot to e-mail essy to myself to work on during lunch at computer lab in Seelye (my main classroom building) and had to call Livie who was home and logged onto my computer and e-mailed me my work!!!!Yeah roommate to the rescue!!!!!
It was downpouring, we got soaked sprinting from chorus across the street to dinner.
Some girls went outside in bikinis, just because they could...mud sliding.
This would be snow if the weather wasn't so weird, aka: warm
aka looks off...what does it mean literaly, anyway?
Well, G'night.
Just went into the hall to inform some Griffendors that I'm from Ravenclaw.
Sleep tight.
This is why I don't write as much anymore, because then I say everything and I don't stop.
Don't let the bed bugs bite.
Livie's cell is ringing...it's so anoying and only rings when she isn't here and it makes me jump...now her other phone is ringing.
Wake up bright,
In the morning light,
To do what's right,
With all your might.

1 Comments:
At 10:51 PM,
Laurel said…
intro to anthro? that sounds pretty cool... i wonder if they have anthropology here.. i'll have to look into it. but my next semester's pretty full already.
signed up for j-term today. i'm taking "places through popular culture" should be interesting
Post a Comment
<< Home