You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Monday, November 07, 2005

Yippeeeee...no sleep...

...Well, almost no sleep...I got about two hours of it last night....went to bed close to five and got up at seven...then had a very busy day...and I'm tiered now. I didn't know a lot on the Latin mid term, but I'm sure I passed. I got an 86 on my last French test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd forgotten what my history proffesser had said so I was suppried when I got to class and there was dunkin donuts and apple cider!! He led us in a discussion about the weather and related matters, becuase we needed to wast some time...usually students try to side track thier teacher, not the other way around. He told us that he wasn't supprised if we hadn't done the reading becaise we'd been staying up late working on our papers...so we watched part of Ben Hur!!!! The Chariot Race.

I can't belive we have to think about our classes for next semester...we're still in midterm season of first semmester.

Took an "extended study break" (You learn all these offically terms in college.) last night whicfh ate up an hour and a half. Lauren and I were having the kind of conversation that you didn't mean to have but just keeps going.

The weather here has been warm!!!

Hope all are well!!!!

I have a formal concert this weekend for chorus!!!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger Myles said…

    That's awesome about youtr history class, it reminds me of Mr. Bone and his munchkin donuts.

    I think we all could use a few extra hours of sleep lol. It's so hard to go to bed early.

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Me said…

    AMEN!!

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Laurel said…

    here here!

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger Laurel said…

    or is it hear hear... i've never seen it written, only spoken

     

Post a Comment

<< Home