You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I (heart) Monday!!!!

I had an excellent day yesterday:

Got all HW done on Sunday.
E-mailed Prof. Lim, response paper due on Wed, not Mon!!!
Got five hours sleep!!!
Woke up and got up when I wanted to.
Showered.
Got to eat breakfast, not too rushed.
Felt good.
Got to Ballet on time.
Studied for Latin Quiz...should get best grade in a while.
Felt things were going well, jokingly thought Macaroni & Cheese would add to my good day, as it
often did at BFUHS...but no chance of having it.
Lunch...Hubbard had Macroni & Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Felt OK about French Quiz.
I'd tried very hard on French essay.
Watched interesting videos on a huge screen in History about Classical Theater.
At chorus we revelled in the glow...(am I saying that saying correctly?)...of victory after a great concert. Chorus and sectionals cancelled.
Had good evening of sitting in livingroom reading a book for Rites of Passage...and socializing.

Anyway...I've just been wanting to document that becuase I'm in awe of how good a day it was...for being a busy Monday!!!!!!!!!! I usually, like the rest of the world, dread Mondays.



AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to the Faculty Dance Concert at Mt. Holyoke College (Also known as MoHo, but I feel it has a derogatory connotation, so I usually say: Mt. H.)

It doesn't count for my Ballet class outside concert...but it was good!!!!

I will probably be giving Anya a ride home for Thanksgiving!!!! (Speaking of Mt. H.)

Have a good day!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger Laurel said…

    nice to hear you monday was well. My tuesday was pretty good, i was really tired this morning and got up litterally 10 minutes before i had a class in bi hall but i still made it on time! and then i took a 45 minute nap before french class and then a 2 1/2 hour nap this afternoon so lots of rest since i don't have orchestra for a month. I also found out my lab for thursday was cancelled because someone had a severe allergic reaction and had to go to the hospital due to some peanuts that were part of the lab, even though they asked everyone a hundred times if they were allergic to peanuts. But the person's ok and i don't have lab so this is going to be an awesome week. I'll probably post this on my blog too since i bothered to write so much. See you (tuesday?? ) ONE MORE WEEK!!

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Me said…

    Im glad you had a good day leah, I think my good day was yesterday when the hot kid downstairs came up to fix my computer and I was off at 11 am so yesterday was my relax and do nothing day.

    see you all on tuesday,
    Later

     

Post a Comment

<< Home