You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Julia Child Day

Lamb and asparagas puffs, onion soup and other good things... being a dead Smith Alumna, we celebrate her with good food at one dinner...(She died last year-new tradition starting last year)...we had candles and tables clothes, like we do on Thursdays also!!!!

Leah is happy.

Leah can't wait for vacation...Leah loves her friends...

Leah says goodnight.


G'night.

PS- I did not eat the lamp...I mentioned that to show off the specialness of the food...it looked gross in my opinion...It looked like meat...

G'night.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger Myles said…

    Me and Meghan used to watch Julia Child's cooking show. We had nothing else to watch and it's not like we were going to go outside. :p
    There was good food today in the Cafeteria because of Thanksgiving. Sooo good. Yams, mashed potatoes stuffing. mmmm.

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Me said…

    Me too I watched it... I have yet to be to eat there due to the situation with Kayla.

    see you all tuesday.

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger Laurel said…

    yeah julia child was cool cause she was so tall. and i'm glad you didn't eat the "lamp" though i'm not sure where they found a "lamp" that looked like meat! (just kidding) i've never had lamb. but i've been trying fish recently in the dining halls and i think i like haddock! enough.. later

     

Post a Comment

<< Home