I can't believe it...
...that tomorrow i will be home, and i will see everyone!!!!!!!!!
I'm listening to the Shrek II soundtrack fro the first time in months right now..and I'm on "Holding Out For A Hero" one of the best songs ever...my roommate can't appreciate it...which is OK by me, becuase I can't appreciate a lot of her pop music.
I have Christmas songs stuck in my head...they are very beautiful Christmas songs stuck in my head.
The problem with college is now we have two lives, two worlds...when we are in one there is the possibility that we will miss the other one...so we will always be missing something...sorry for getting negitive...
Anyway...I can't believe it, and I've trained myself outof typing correctly...must get used to useing all fingers...when did this happen?
YIPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Am now doing Willy Wonka-ish dance around the room.) (Figurativly.) I'm not actually dancing, I"m typing...anyway, I think I'll go to bed eary.
I'm feeling lonely becuase I've been in my room packing all evening and usually I sit downstiars to work, so I've missed that.
I can't wait................Oh MY....I cannot believe it....I realize how much I've missed you when I think about being able to see you......
What I feel right now cannot be expressaed in words.............aaaaaaaaaaaa.kjbdv,.b jkdfvlkjh/rfgliaergwaupoq209437r5073420574!@$%!%#!$^@%^&^$&(%(*&_)(
+{(O$Esrtgrltgltjuerigut 'pq34p587q30597y6'1q39846t= 24t9q'[394t45tp-i tu'w4t[q2430r51248534#$%#^T*%PY^$%{Y(^%{&(P)&(*^&*$^#!$%@
#$T^$%Y#%^U&$^*$ ^&I$^&I*#E%^&Q $%Y&U W^U
But it can be expressed in random typing. Now that I've got that off my chest.....
More notices:
Thank you to those of you who are not lazy like me and posted extra photos on Facebook, even those of you(Myles) who just stole the photos from other people.
Now I"m listening to "hero" again!!
"Racing on the thunder, and rising with the heat, I'ts gonna take a superman to sweep me off my feet..." ...actually, after my time at Smith I'll settle for less than a Superman...
See you very, very soon.
Love ya.
G'night
I'm listening to the Shrek II soundtrack fro the first time in months right now..and I'm on "Holding Out For A Hero" one of the best songs ever...my roommate can't appreciate it...which is OK by me, becuase I can't appreciate a lot of her pop music.
I have Christmas songs stuck in my head...they are very beautiful Christmas songs stuck in my head.
The problem with college is now we have two lives, two worlds...when we are in one there is the possibility that we will miss the other one...so we will always be missing something...sorry for getting negitive...
Anyway...I can't believe it, and I've trained myself outof typing correctly...must get used to useing all fingers...when did this happen?
YIPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Am now doing Willy Wonka-ish dance around the room.) (Figurativly.) I'm not actually dancing, I"m typing...anyway, I think I'll go to bed eary.
I'm feeling lonely becuase I've been in my room packing all evening and usually I sit downstiars to work, so I've missed that.
I can't wait................Oh MY....I cannot believe it....I realize how much I've missed you when I think about being able to see you......
What I feel right now cannot be expressaed in words.............aaaaaaaaaaaa.kjbdv,.b jkdfvlkjh/rfgliaergwaupoq209437r5073420574!@$%!%#!$^@%^&^$&(%(*&_)(
+{(O$Esrtgrltgltjuerigut 'pq34p587q30597y6'1q39846t= 24t9q'[394t45tp-i tu'w4t[q2430r51248534#$%#^T*%PY^$%{Y(^%{&(P)&(*^&*$^#!$%@
#$T^$%Y#%^U&$^*$ ^&I$^&I*#E%^&Q $%Y&U W^U
But it can be expressed in random typing. Now that I've got that off my chest.....
More notices:
Thank you to those of you who are not lazy like me and posted extra photos on Facebook, even those of you(Myles) who just stole the photos from other people.
Now I"m listening to "hero" again!!
"Racing on the thunder, and rising with the heat, I'ts gonna take a superman to sweep me off my feet..." ...actually, after my time at Smith I'll settle for less than a Superman...
See you very, very soon.
Love ya.
G'night

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home