You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Wicked and Other Matters

So...I went with Katie's dad and sister and brother to Hartford today. The show is awsume, of course. I ended up sitting between Allegra and Stanley Jr. (I have been corrected by the Rumrill girls-Stanley III) I love this show sooooooo much.
I have to get a realy copy of the CD, and a poster, and I want to see it on Broadway some day...and I really hope you girls can see it at some point.

What were the "other matters" I was going to talk about? I have four more days of classes! It's pretty scary!!

I've had a good, busy week, sorry about not posting in a week and a half, or whatever. I stayed up till three talking to my house friend Lauren...I love long late night conversations when you are falling asleep, but can say anything, and you just keep talking, and talking.

I'm looking forward to latka making and a Hannukkah party next week!!!!!!

Hope everyone is well, fairly happy, and being productive!! Have a good rest of the weekend....relax a little, if possible...get stressed, if necessary, if it will help you accomplish a lot!!

All my love.

Good night
Sleep tight
Don't let the bed bugs bite
Wake up bright
In the morning light
To do what's right
With all your might.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Me said…

    by stanley Jr. did you mean my brother because he's Stanley III (no joke).

    alrighty then. definatly need to get some things done today. theres just so much to do.

     
  • At 5:24 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    she did mean Stanly.....I told Ms.Westbrook (i don't think i spelled her name right)that i saw it and was very.......jelous (heehee).
    I wish you guys could've been there.......:^(

    Mary

     

Post a Comment

<< Home