You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Latkas

So...I spent about four hours helping to make latkas...I got to bed by 12:30 ...because we needed more help the two K cooks didn't finish until four in the morning...(We started at four pm)...I went from 7:30 until 11:30...but had to get home and to bed because I had my ballet danced exam...which I think went pretty well. My French exam piece also went ok. I have two small review sessions, but mostly.....my classes are over...we had a party in chorus and gave and got secret gifts...I got candy...what I don't want...though it's yummy candy...I have to not eat it, that's all..I eat too much junk...I can't wait to go haome and have healthy food. WEfinnished watching A Funny Thing....Forum in History which we started on Monday becuase when we are up late writing papers he knows it and lets us have a brain break the next day. I saw Sue Jensen in Cutter-Z. at dinner and said hi to her/introduced myself...she sortof knew who I was I think. She is in Talbot, where my friend Molly lives, not too far from me. All three BF girls are not in the Quad....does that show something about us being serious students, or something? (Not that all girls in my house are serious.) That was cool. This was my third time seeing her, but I hadn't gotten a chance to say hi..which I felt I should do at some point. She asked how I liked it, etc.
I am amused how "What house are you in?" is the second question any of us at Smith will ask after confirming names!!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger Myles said…

    :drool: Latkas, to be honest I had to look them up to be sure I remembered them right, but they're soooo good.

    Have fun, hope to see you soon.

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger Laurel said…

    haha hannukah is after christmas this year, sucker! i mean that with love and affection. at least it's not while you're still in school

     

Post a Comment

<< Home