You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Hello Mid-term!!!!

It's still beautiful...I'd prefer to be outside...but I have big windows...so I'm getting a breeze and I can see the sun (but my room doesn't get any.) ... But I cleaned off some of my desk decorations...so though my desk is usually too clean, now there's lots of desk top...I"m going to work on my mid-term for my jewish studies class and see how much I can get done...though I don't want to do it my preparations have made me more open to the idea of doing it...my door is open to let the breeze through and I can hear people in the house...but oh well...I'd prefer to do this test now than stress over it the whole weekend...though usually I like to do short things first so I can cross them off...OH....EXCITING NEWS...Susannah got into the Paris JYA program, Maria is going to Italy, Katie Wilson to some place, Lulu I think needs to give in her mid-term grades (but she knows French...she's bilingual...so why wouldn't they want her in Geneva?)...Leah-Spain and Lauren-Mexico don't know yet...but things have been exciting around here...none of our sophomores have been turned down yet!!!! (And there are a lot of applicants this year.)

Ah, right...my mid-term!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home