: )
This is one of those days that you just can't help writting poetry about and singing...(we were singing on our walk back today, besides making contra-dance like bridges by holding our buddie's hands and then the rest of the group would go under our arms and we'd start again...that's how one time Little Nora and I went from the front of the line to the back and back to the front!!!...we sang stuff from The Sound of Music. (Little Nora started it.) But...it's sunny, and windy...and cold...and clear...the mountains look gorgeous...and it's only 4pm and I've been awake for a while....this weekend will seem long, I'm sure!!!! And I went for a walk and hung out with people, and saw Jews...it's been a good day!!! It's funny...it seems both like spring, and at the same time like winter in smells, wind, temperature... : ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am sooo bi-polar... at other moment's I'll come home and find no one here and be sad...but I can hear people right now and I'm productivly doing my home work...but now my roommate, who I do like, is back...so it;s not the same as sitting by myself in my room, which I was just enjoying.
I am sooo bi-polar... at other moment's I'll come home and find no one here and be sad...but I can hear people right now and I'm productivly doing my home work...but now my roommate, who I do like, is back...so it;s not the same as sitting by myself in my room, which I was just enjoying.

3 Comments:
At 11:23 AM,
Laurel said…
i just managed to catch up on a weeks worth of blogging and had to leave my mark to prove my efforts weren't fruitless
At 11:12 PM,
Leah said…
: )
At 4:48 PM,
Me said…
I have read also all your blog....
I am in wells and am now very...very tired!
but it is very pritty
Post a Comment
<< Home