You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Sunday, February 12, 2006

"I am the Lorax, I speak for the trees!"


My Tu B'Shavat consisted of sitting crosslegged on the carpet of one of the fishbowl-like rooms in the Campus Center making people stare as we danceda song Abby's kindergardeners love. We had tableclothes and place settings. and singing, and fruit, and wine, and chocolate!!!!! And it was soooooo much fun...I still haen't done any home work today yet. Ironically, I have Ave Maria stuck in my head from chorus...it is soooooooooooo amazing, as is everything we're doing!!!!!!!! Ah, I"m sooo full....of fruit, chocolate, shugar, wine (Well, mostly grape juice), singing, music, love, nature....
Yay!!!! I've heard, I think, that Tu B'Shavat is always on the full moon!!!! I have a town meeting..I mean...House Meeting in 8 minutes and I have a headache, home work to do and I have to go to the bathroom...I'm sure you wanted to know that...any way, I have to go...

1 Comments:

  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    My illustration was not supposed to have anything to do with the title!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home