Four In The Morning
I watched most of the Olympics Opening...then took a shower, while the Seniors curled Kate Aid's hair and drank some kind of mixed drink in the bathroom...so I had company at 1 am when I finally took my shower. Then we hung out in the bathroom for a while...made Crew Kate's hair into a faux-hawk...I painted my toe nails after several months with no polish at all on them...it's fun hanging out, sitting on the bathroom floor...then we hung out in Carolyn's room for several hours listening to music...when I went to bed at 4 am Carolyn was first taking a shower...and when I woke up at almost 1 pm Crew Kate was first taking a shower...Audrey and Carolyn and Kate Aid managed to look awake...Audrey, Crew Kate and Sarah S. went off shopping this afternoon. These girls, who are all Seniors except for Audrey who is a Junior, are my favorite people in my house....with a couple of additions. I'm doing laundry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've done a little work...but I will get severything for monday done on time....my stuff for Tuesday will just get done on Monday if necessary...actually...if chorus sectional is on Sunday...then I will have tuesday free!!!! That might actually be nicer!!!!!!!! I take back my complaining!! The day looks nice...calm, cold...I've been working and eating a brunch that I made, since I got up too late to eat at Cutter-Z., down in the dinningroom..and my toes were too cold for the first time in a while!!!!! It was lovely, but now I have socks on. I was sitting down there with Kate Aid, who had pulled an armchair from the hallway into a sunny spot. I should go do more work.

2 Comments:
At 4:26 PM,
Myles said…
Ha, me and Taylor watched the opening too. It was pretty cool.
We've been watching a few of the events too, but I have to admit that it's kind of boring.
At 6:37 PM,
Leah said…
I haven't watched anything else yet.
Post a Comment
<< Home