If I weren't lazy I'd send you guys Valentines...
...but I couldn't motivate myself even to go to dinner...I couldn't make a decision...and when that happens I shut down. Should I go to the K as I was looking forward to, or match the Olympics...but it turned out that the Olympics were on earlier anyway...and we had a guest speaker at the K and so things were wierd, and Molly who I usually hang out with there wasn't there so I came back early because not much was happening...and I wasn't even in the main room for a lot of it, so I felt like an outsider and I selfishly hoped people who know me could see me and were sad that I was so far away...like Abby, Angela, Caitlin, Dane and Sarah Bolts who lead everything...and so I failed at both things I wanted to do tonight. I guess I could go join the Seniors for a drink. (Just kidding, of course.) I refuse to do home work. But why should I watch a re-run of the Olympics with people I don't really like? It would be fun if my friends were...but they are down in the livingroom sitting in a circle playing a board game...and if they aren't drinking they will be...and they complained earlier that since they don't start making out with eachother when drunk like many people at my school they have to play board games....but they haven't even had dinner yet....we made Valentines from the house craft box...so I nether went to services nor dinner, nor even the K on time...and I've been meaning to shower all day. Ah!!! But I saw Evadne at tea, which was happy!!!! I miss you guys sooooooooooooooo much...I went into town with Rachel, Emily and Marquela yesterday!!!!! (So I did my homework this morning because I didn't do anything yesterday...Maquela even skipped a class...and I think ky conscience probably felt worse about that than hers...I'm too timid...) We went to look at stupid looking, too expensive clothing, we didn't go to the yarn store, Thornes (A little mall), CVS, and the bead store...which is really cool...there were unicorn beads and pegasis beads, and penguins, and sorcerors like my bead I have, and one of my favorites...the green class beads shaped like leaves...they remind me of LoTR... Legolas wears one, right? I'm excited...Sarah and I might go to Amherst next Friday. But I'm also sad because I love familiar things and belonging, and not taking risks...and I'll miss everyone badly...so I'd better go to Havdalah then. I love my class with J.C. (Short for Justine Cammy, not Jesus Christ (I never realized they had the same enitials until Dane or Rachel (Another Rachel, there are so many) said that tonight...I hadn't gotten part of the "joke", I guess. Well, I had two Latin quizes in one week...and a French one...I did well on them!!!! Translating Latin is like translating a code...and I realized today that it might have some of the same attactions for me as Calc. except I can understand Latin more quickly, but Calc. is easier. I really need to pull out my writing notebook...I'm over due for some writting and I've had good story ideas floating around in my head. Writing for me is like the Pensive for Dumbledore. I heard a while ago....from the writer who visited for tea? or during the Rabbi's class? ...that someone had a theory that when you write by hand you are accessing a different part of your brain than by computer...a part from your childhood when you learned how to write...I'd said that I prefer to write by hand...furthermore, she said, computers are good she finds when she has something to say, but by hand if she's forming thoughts...Susannah borrowed my camera to capture Pickles (her roommate) with only her town on...it was funny!!!! I told Pickles that I'd put her up on the bulletine board with my other photos as soon as I got my film developed!!!I just realized that if I were at another school now it would confuse me that people who from far away and look male, are male, and those who from close up look female, look male from far away and like to be considered male. Ah what an amusing world it is...and I can't resist putting a quote in here...by the way, another proff. from my school came to my Jewish studies class to lecture and at the end my teacher opened the bible to a random page, said a random couple of lines and the other proff. was able to tell us exactly what book and verse it was!!!!
Quotes: "...and it was good." "...and G-d said..." "begot" "offspring"
These last quotes were read by me late at night and in an imature mood...
"When you see the ass of your enemy lying under its burden and would refrain from raising it, you must nevertheless raise it with him." (Exodus 23:5)
and
"When you encounter your enemy's ox or ass wandering, you must take it back to him." (Exodus 23:4)
I was cackling all night and couldn't even read these to others for laughing!!!!
They are watching the Opening Ceremony!!!!
G'night!!
Quotes: "...and it was good." "...and G-d said..." "begot" "offspring"
These last quotes were read by me late at night and in an imature mood...
"When you see the ass of your enemy lying under its burden and would refrain from raising it, you must nevertheless raise it with him." (Exodus 23:5)
and
"When you encounter your enemy's ox or ass wandering, you must take it back to him." (Exodus 23:4)
I was cackling all night and couldn't even read these to others for laughing!!!!
They are watching the Opening Ceremony!!!!
G'night!!

1 Comments:
At 10:10 AM,
Laurel said…
hey, miss you too. i just wanted to comment so you knew i read it. i'm going back to school in a few hours. weeee.
Post a Comment
<< Home