You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Guess who my new neighbors are...

...PUBLIC SAFETY...I guess that's it for the wild parties...I can see in thier windows ,where they are currently working on the building...and they can see into my windows. Leah, Evan, Lulu and I went to the Quad for Indian food which was really good...2/3 of the school lives in the Quad says Evan, a Gold Key member. (A tour guide for prospective students.) My windows have been open all day, I'm wearing a skirt which ends at my knees and flip flops. There is a House Council meeting at 9:15. We finished Asterix for French the other day which is very sad...now we're moving on to books without pictures. : ( Nous lirons (allons lire) un petit romain s'appelle "Stallone". Je ne sais pas. J'espere que le romain sera interessant. Ma commarade de chambre...sa musique...je ne l'aime pas beaucoup. Je devrais faire mes devoirs...Au revoir.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:49 PM, Blogger Me said…

    0_0?????

    What????

     
  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger Myles said…

    You'd better watch out Leah, your wild and crazy lifestyle will have to come to an end. :p

    Ha, that is funny though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home