You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Monday, February 13, 2006

House Meeting!!

With our HP (House Prez.) stuck in Boston because of snow, our VP ran the meeting. Evan was officailly elected, because last time it didn't count based on the rules in the constitution. I' very excited becauase I'm now HH (House Historian) with C-Trench...my photo display outside my room is now offical buisness...now maybe I can get the house to pay for me to take photos of everyone as I've been doing...but I really should get a digital camera...but then I wouldn't be able to post on the board outside my room...which, I wonder, what it was supposed to be used for. Someone did ask me if the photos were part of a house position, I said no...now I can say yes!!!!! I'm on house council!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm on it this year before all of my friends leave. My roommate is First Year Rep...so we're both in!!!! OK, It's late...I have to go to bed so I can get up tommorrow and finnish my home work...I fell asleep in Leah's compfy chair...I hung out in Leah and Evan's room...just the three of us, then just the Leahs...but when there were three of us Evan could talk to us by simply saying "Leah", one name, and we'd both listen...their room is the one I want next year but... most of our many Juniors are going JYA...and our many Seniors will be graduating this year...so I will probably get a single next year unless I choose to have a double...but most of our singles are the size of my current room...they are nice...but I wanted a big sunny room, and a roommate. I think Leah and I would actually be good roommates...but most of us don't switch around for the heck of it...and who would go where, she and Evan get along...really, either of them could room with anyone... Evan is one of the only house girls who isn't freidns with the annex girls and will talk with them...My throat feels better, and I took Advil for my headache. I still have Ave Maris stuck in my head and that is where it is going to stay...G'night!!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger Me said…

    good for you leah, I'm glad that you got on your house...thingy. I really have no idea what the hell that is but I am still happy for you.

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    House Historian is one of the positions on House Council (Our house's governing body) HH takes photos and records things etc. There were too of us who wanted the post so we both got it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home