You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Monday, February 13, 2006

Snow

I liked it yesterday before the paths were bare...they use snow blowers and then put salt down...I like it when the paths are white. Well, it's Monday again, and chorus again...but they had Gorgonzola Cheese sauce and brownies for lunch today at Cutter-Z. !!!!!!! I woke up with Veni Domine stuck in my head instead of Ave Maria. For the second time this year I layed out clothes for the next day before I went to bed so I got dressed really quickly this morning!!!!! I got up and did some of the French HW I hadn't done yet...I still need to do more...luckily we didn't go over the stuff I hadn't done. (I always do my HW, just to clarify, this was not usual.) Drat...I can only remember the intro. to Veni Domine...I'd better get my music or this will drive me crazy...no, I have it now sortof...It's sooo much fun...the altos are especially good at singing in a stuck up kind of way (I'm just making fun of mature tones)...like we are supposed to...this song is soooo much fun to sing!!!!! I'll go do my work now...aka: check my e-mail first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home