Rain
Fuck...I got back from lunch at a good time...1pm...and have yet to do any work in the past hour. I think I need another Pixy Stick. It's raining slightly. I have a quick chorus meeting, and my midterm to revise, and HW for tommorow...I have to shower and figure out what to wear/dress up as for Amhert Purim. And now I feel dizzy. I'll galavant more later...and for some reason I picked up that word several minutes ago and won't put it down...
Toodles
Toodles

1 Comments:
At 12:31 AM,
Laurel said…
i actually thought of this while writing that excessively long comment on your other post but i think i've decided that i really look forward to change... although i really like stabiblity too.. but anyways i think that's maybe why i'm always looking forward to change while we've admitted you're a little change-phobic... but i guess going home again isn't really change... i just mean that i tend to get caught up in the countdowns to whenever something is going to happen while you're happier just being where you are which i guess makes you a very content person :) not that i'm not content... just in a different way. different things make me more content. ok i obviously need more sleep because i've started overanalyzing everything. goodnight
Post a Comment
<< Home