It snowed again, and other matters
It snowed, and I got to walk in it, and it wasn't that cold out, and the snow was sticking and I was happy. Room draw is tonight!!!! There's a strange guy dowstairs doing funny things to the piano and a strange car sitting out front...is our piano actually getting tuned???!!!!!!???? I have to stock up on cheese because the Kosher Line is only feeding us meat, and vegan stuff for Passover and I might just have to die. I can't wait though, we'll all be together for all meals for a week (us Jews) which should be fun!!!!
Edit: The Room Draw Verdict: I get the best double in the house with Kim, another HONS, and the third HONS, Dana, is across the hall. She is the only one of us to get a single after all that!! SO I get a big, sunny room and a nice roommate, not that I don't have a nice roommate now!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was so stressful...I bought chocolate milk right after!!!!!!
Edit: The Room Draw Verdict: I get the best double in the house with Kim, another HONS, and the third HONS, Dana, is across the hall. She is the only one of us to get a single after all that!! SO I get a big, sunny room and a nice roommate, not that I don't have a nice roommate now!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was so stressful...I bought chocolate milk right after!!!!!!

2 Comments:
At 8:46 PM,
Ashley said…
I dont think i've ever heard someone say that they have to stock up on cheese...well good luck
At 12:16 AM,
Me said…
that chocolate milk is in need of some serious whipped cream...just to make it the perfect snack
Post a Comment
<< Home