You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Thursday, October 19, 2006

A Thursday

I just got out of a three hour rehersal for Montage, our Family Weekend concert! The peices range from Bohemian Rapsody (the Glee Club), and the A Capellas to the Bell Choir playing a medely from Disney's Beauty and the Beast!! I've got to go, I'm a Classics major and have a date with Caesar and several whole legions!!! (I still have nine pages to retranslate from De Bello Gallico so I can go over it tomorrow before Monday's test.) I also need to work on my Greek Vocab for tomorrow's quiz and make sure I know the forms for the Middle Voice (Yes, Greek is weird, and I love it!!!!!!!!) I'm worried about my work plus Family weekend and concert...I have a 200 page book to read by Monday, HW and studying!!!! Usually it's fine, but then again, I usually have less going on. Oh, I saw Jenna a record two times today, at the Dress Rehersal and at a meeting!!! Oh, well. Hello, Caesar...

3 Comments:

  • At 12:13 AM, Blogger Me said…

    nice...I have the same work load it sucks, tgif...oh wait I'm on duty. DAMN IT!!!

    SOOOOOOOO tired....=_=

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Jess-Beast said…

    Wow! That sounds soooooooooooo cool. So much singing and so much Latin. I am jealous!

     
  • At 5:55 PM, Blogger Myles said…

    That sounds like quite the busy schedule, good luck! It does sound like fun though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home