Blog
I like how at first we all wrote a lot. Then eventually things slowed down...we were squelching through the rough year of a Sophomore and our environments weren't new...we had less to say. But now we are mighty Juniors...some in different places, some back from different places, some going to different places, and some doing new things, or really getting tiered of the old ones. Once again, we have more to say.
It's just so nice to share my life and log on to find updates from other people to. The best parts are the side conversations in the comments...I've always enjoyed them immensely and am glad that once again there are discussions afoot!!!!
I'm at the point in my semester when it's not the beginning anymore and now all of the work that I haven't done is going to bite me in the butt...starting with my quiz on Tuesday. We've read 1 complete book out of 11 that make up the Latin novel we are reading!!!! And it's only the beginning of the semester. The language isn't too hard...but I don't have the drive to read that much for each class and know it well enough to translate without notes in class!!! AH!!!! Oh well.
There is a big bowl of candy outside my door because I drove into town to go shopping today and decided that the Halloween candy at Brooks/ Rite Aid looked so fun I needed to feed my hall. Automatic reaction. And plus, food is an excellent way to trick people into coming into your doorway to talk to you! hehehe No...it's just so much fun to see how happy candy makes people...especially when most of us stay up until at least 2am everyday. I'll hang a bag of it on my door perhaps...or just leave the bowl out overnight. It's also just an experiment to see how fast my floor can eat it!
PS: The photo is part of the Arts Complex at Wesleyan.

4 Comments:
At 9:41 PM,
Jess-Beast said…
For the art section, it's not very colorful. :P
I wish I still had that level of Latin. I'd really love to do that-- but the classes at Oxford for Latin are only for people who have previously studied it at the college level. *sadface*
I miss you. ^_^
At 11:30 PM,
Myles said…
Food is one of the best ways to meet people.
I agree with assignments building up, it seems like last week I was all caught up or something like that, and now every night something has to get done for tomorrow. Oh well.
At 11:59 PM,
Leah said…
I've been behind from the beginning. It wasn't until the second week that I decided I'd do my home work...and then my birthday happened...and Rosh Hashannah...and then I was behind...and...yeah! : )
At 5:13 PM,
Laurel said…
ahh i forgot about halloween- i sort of miss the american way of constantly celebrating some sort of holiday or season!
Post a Comment
<< Home