You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Getting Ready

I'm at the point when I really should be packing for school already. But to do so is to admit that this time next week I'll be eating in a strange new dinning hall and talking to lots of strange (and hopefully nice) people!! Yet, to not pack is to get nervous. Already I have projects (sewing) that I don't think I'll get to. I've given up the novel for now. I'll come back to it during Winter Break...though now I have several writing projects which interest me...and it's hard to know what to work on!!

So far I've bought some stuff and done zero packing. Today I decided which DVD's I'm bringing with me: more than usual, yet they still are only half of my total, personal DVD collection:

Howl's Moving Castle
The Phantom of the Opera
Sense and Sensibility
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
The Princess Bride
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

I almost decided on LoTR: The Two Towers...but I think my dad would be sad if I only left two of my movies in the same series and he couldn't watch the middle!!!

GRRRR...I hate it: Jess and Katie back at school!!! Just Laurel and me here. Oh well...soon we'll be gone too!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger Ashley said…

    i wish i could cut down my movies when i go to school, everyone i pick up i feel like i will really want to watch at some point before thanksgiving.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home